Wednesday 26 March 2014

Replacement Eye Lash Curler Pads for my Shu Uemura Curler



I love my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers, these are my 2nd repurchase, but I didn't really want to fork out for replacing them again when the pads got worn. You only get one extra pad with Shu so I searched around for some replacement pads and came across these ones by Seki Edge.

They come in a pack of 4 and are silicone rubber pads that are crafted in Japan and are very similar quality to the Shu ones. Size wise they are labelled on the pack as 35mm length and putting them next to the Shu the size is exactly the same. The only difference I can tell is the top of the Seki Edge pad is a tiny fraction more curved than the Shu. Performance wise they feel virtually the same to me and I like that they are white so I can see better when they need cleaning and replacing.

Placed inside my Shu Uemura curlers


I don't like the thought of throwing away my curlers when I run out of pads so these are a much more budget friendly alternative at around £2.50 for the pack.

I bought these from Amazon:

Link!

No comments:

Post a Comment