Friday 28 March 2014

OPI Mod About You



OPI Mod About You is a shade I've seen so much love for over the past few years from other bloggers but I had never really looked into until more recently. Thinking about it, even though I have a few OPI shades, it's not a brand I've gotten a great deal from even though I have loved the purchases I have made so far. Maybe it's because I like seeing nail colours in person and OPI generally is not as easily accessible locally to me.

Mod About You is a gorgeous, very slightly lavender toned baby pink shade that has good coverage with complete opacity in 2 coats. I like the consistency as it's not tippex like or a thick formula which is something I find on occasion with paler shades.


It's a lovely spring shade and I'm starting to get why it's a favourite.

I purchased this from Ulta (when abroad).

No comments:

Post a Comment