Wednesday 23 November 2011

New Favourite for Stronger Nails: Seche Rebuild



Apart from Seche Vite, I haven't explored anything else in the Seche range but a while back I read a post on KarlaSugar (here) where she mentioned Seche Rebuild as a great basecoat. Intrigued, I kept a note of it to purchase once I used up a few other base coats.

I change my polish about 2-3 times a week and this takes it's toll on my nails and I find that the tips are prone to peeling and I cannot grow them very long before they break. It is a bit of my own fault as if I see my polish starting to peel away, I cannot resist taking it off (terrible, I know!)

In the past I've had gels applied which I found made my nails feel thinner but I've long since stopped this and my nails are getting back to a more stronger state, although it wasn't until I started using the Seche Rebuild that I really felt a difference.
This has helped to make my nails feel much thicker, stronger and I can grow them longer then I've been able to in a while.

This has definitely opened my eyes up to the rest of Seche, and I would be interested to try the other products in the range.

I bought this from Beautybay.com

4 comments:

  1. Is it any good for flaking nails? Nail Envy has been helpful, but it's always nice to have an alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi marox79
    Although I think this helps a bit with flaking, I find it is better for building thickness and strength. Unfortunately I've not tried the Nail Envy so I cannot compare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have terribly thin, peeling nails. They are constantly tearing. Can't call it breaking because that would imply some strength LOL. I am going to check this out. Thanks! I also am terrible for peeling off my polish. For some reason after about 2 days everything just starts to peel off. I've been know to peel off entire manicures which is super handy for glitters actually. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christa
      If you do try it let me know how you get on.
      Seche has saved me quite a few times from the dreaded glitter removal! :)

      Delete