Wednesday 6 July 2011

NOTD: 17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish - Orange Soda

17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish Orange Soda

It seems to be quite often that I come across something that I like in a store and I buy it, but I don't actually end up using till ages later as I don't feel in the right mood for the colour. Orange Soda is one of those items (another one was Dior Porcelain Pink which I should have used sooner as it's lovely).

Orange is not one of my favourite colours but once I got this on my nails, I rather like it as it's slightly peachier then in the pic (the bottle appears to look closer to how it looks in real life) so it feels a little softer. This is a creme finish although I have added a clear subtle glitter topcoat over all the nails apart from the ring finger.
This is three coats as two were not quite opaque enough. Application was ok, and it has lasted 3 days before I started getting chips, which is good for my nails.

4 comments:

  1. wow! love love that color! i need to find a dupe

    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nelly,
    Thanks:) I think this would be an easy one to find a dupe for as it's not really such a unique shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup
    Very summery! It does sort of make me feel like eating a fruity sorbet!

    ReplyDelete