Monday 4 July 2011

Bioderma alternative from UNE - 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water

UNE 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water

When I saw this in Superdrug, my eyes lit up (I am suddenly reminded of the old Perle Du Lait yogurt ad), as a micellar cleansing water in a drugstore over here is quite a rarity.

UNE have several new additions to their range and the Radiance Refresh - Night & Day 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water - Face & Eyes is one of their latest offerings. It comes a very minimal sleek bottle with a twist top lid that reveals a hole. The product itself feels very light (like water:) and refreshing, with a very mild soft scent that has a very subtle sweet citrus hint to it.


I use this mainly as an eye-makeup remover; it removes heavy eye makeup well but feels very gentle on the eyes so I don't get any irritation at all from this. I have used this on the face too and it does get everything off but I prefer to use a wash-off cleanser, otherwise I would get through this lightning quick as you do end up using more and personally an oil/balm feels more thorough. This doesn't leave any residue or make my skin feel dry so it's definitely a product that I would repurchase.

I like that UNE state the percentages of natural and organic ingredients clearly on the packaging with 99.3% of the total ingredients from natural origin and 5.5% of the total ingredients from organic farming. This product is also certified by Ecocert.

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract*, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Maltodextrin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Citric Acid, 1OUSV001-1.
*Ingredients from Organic farming

There is 150ml of product for £7.99. I bought this from Superdrug.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting I didn't know about this. It sounds really good, I'll make sure to have a look at it. Thanks for this review as otherwise I wouldn't have been aware of this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this product looks promising, i should give it a try. thanks! http://www.laestetica.com.ph/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Replica
    You're welcome:) I think some of the larger Superdrugs seem to be a bit better at getting new things quickly as my local one is quite good.

    Hi Sky
    It is lovely and soo gentle. If you do try it I would be interested to hear how you find it.

    ReplyDelete