Thursday 2 June 2011

Bright Purple EOTD (well, yesterday:)

I fancied something brighter yesterday so my mind went straight to my Barry M Dazzle Dusts!
I have a matte purple shade (LED 2) that is one of my favourites as it is well pigmented and really livens up the eyes. Unfortunately, I think this was a limited edition colour and am not sure if you can still get it (sorry!)

The lighter purple has faded a bit on the centre of lid (this is at end of day)
 

I think that it does look a little brighter in real life but generally I do like the way the purple really stands out, using the Barry M pigment first then working the other colours on top intensifies this well.

Products used:


Bloom Eye Paint - Chocolate - as a base
Barry M Dazzle Dust - LED 2 - used middle of lid to inner corner and lining upper and lower lash line
Barry M Dazzle Dust 34 Cherry - mid to outer lid
Myface Blingtone - Purple Haze - centre of lid
Everyday Minerals Pearl Beige concealer - as inner corner highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Lust - to line upper and lower lash line
Rouge Bunny Rouge Quartz Eyeliner Anthracite Essence to finely line upper lash line
Boots 17 Photo Flawless Mascara - Top lashes and a bit on bottom lashes.

3 comments:

  1. The purples work so well on you, gorgeous look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple really draws attention to your beautiful brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Replica, I do like this look.

    Hi Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup,
    Thank you. I think purples work well for so many eye colours.

    ReplyDelete