Thursday 18 November 2010

Nails of Last Week: Andrea Fulerton Mischa Nail Polish

Yep, another Andrea Fulerton purchase (I tried to be good, I got just the one polish), this time it's the nail colour in Mischa.
Out of the shades I saw on the stand in Superdrug, this was the one that struck me as more unique, and with it being the time of year for all things glitzy (and rainy), this fits the mood perfectly.

It's a dark grey shade packed with very fine gold shimmer - but as it's so densely packed, I can't quite tell if it's all gold as in the light I can pick up hints of red and blue. It's rather deceptive and quite complex as in some artificial lights it can lean towards a tiny bit taupe or khaki but  it is grey with a very subtle (so subtle I may have imagined it) blue undertone. 


These pics are with 2 coats polish and inm Out The Door as the topcoat and also after almost 4 days wear, hence the tip wear (sorry no fresh pics). This applied well with no streaks but it does require 3 coats to be completely opaque.

With the topcoat over it, it does feel smooth on nails and not gritty and it removed ok at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment