Thursday 28 October 2010

Grown-Up Playdoh? Mohdoh - Therapeutic Dough


A bit of an odd purchase, but today while browsing the herbal remedy aisle in my local boots I came across these curious pots - therapeutic dough infused with essential oils. I am a bit of a sucker for these type of things - last year I bought some Science Museum science putty as it seemed like it would be along the same idea as a stress relief ball and I did actually end up using it so it didn't feel like it was a novelty waste.

There are several coloured varieties, all infused with different essential oils that aid with things like sleep and unwinding but I picked this one as it has rosewood, ylang ylang, jasmine and lavandin which is the 'calm' variant.


It feels like a cross between a stress ball and playdoh - soft and squishy, quite nice to mould.
When moulded this is supposed to release the essential oils to give the added therapeutic benefit, and while it doesn't smell anything like Playdoh, and you can detect the essential oils, the effect is rather mild.

Ingredients:

It's a little bit of fun and stress relieving so could make a good gift.

It is £4.99 (although as it was part of the 3 for 2 in Boots, I actually ended up getting it free with some other purchases).

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this advertised before, it looks like a good idea. I could do with something like this in the holidays x

    ReplyDelete