Sunday 19 September 2010

Quick Pretty Eyes: Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier - Laos

Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier - Laos

This is a beautiful deep bronzey brown with a slight metallic finish and very fine shimmer. My pics don't really do the colour justice as it looks so much more gorgeous in real life.

I use this all over the lid and to line the eyes and I absolutely love it. It is so quick to apply in the morning and gives a lovely intense finish to the eyes. It goes on very smoothly, is very well pigmented and surprisingly it lasted incredibly well on my oily lids - I applied it about 7.30am and it was still there when I got home about 7pm, it had slightly faded but overall I was hugely impressed as I had not used any base at all under this.



Here I have used it all over the lid and lower lash line then lined the upper lash line with MAC's Kohl Power pencil in Feline. The mascara is the new No7 Exceptional Definition.



this one shows the tone of the brown better as the colour is a bit deeper then above pic

There are quite a lot of shades in the Eye Intensifier especially more browny/bronzey shades which look as though they might be the same but swatch differently.
At £17.50, it is slightly more then what I am used to paying for a similar item, but in comparison to something like a MAC Shadestick or Illamasqua's Fat Pencils, the finish with Sue Devitt is better.

Disclaimer: Purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment